awesome summer adventure…
When the school year ends and summer begins, The Firs offers families multiple options to cover their childcare needs.
- Fircreek Day Camp, for those who are private pay, runs all summer long, whether you need one week or all summer. Register for Fircreek.
- Awesome Summer Adventure: ASA offers families who are subsidized, through Working Connections or DCYF, Awesome Summer Adventure! Every day, campers and counselors go on a field trip, just a few steps away, to Fircreek Day Camp! Students experience all the summer camp amenities, like boating, the aqua trampoline, tubing, singing, skits and Adventure Zones. Register for Awesome Summer Adventure
Typical Day→ ASA follows the Fircreek Day Camp schedule. Campers may arrive as early as 7:30AM, with pick-up by 5:45PM. Read on for more summer camp details.
This is what you can expect during Summer All Day Adventures:
1. Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
2. Clean & Safe Environment
3. Programmed activities based around a weekly theme
4. Great staff and fun games in our woods and at our waterfront, in conjunction with Fircreek Day Camp (fircreekdaycamp.org)
Cost: DCYF approved subsidies
For Subsidized Families (through Working Connections or DCYF)
To help us gauge the need and interest for these days, please email us with what days of the week you hope to have care covered. email@example.com
"Play is the serious work of heaven." ~C.S. Lewis